http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/business/companies/facebook_inc/index.html
I read this article from the New York Times about facebook and some of the business aspects that go along with it.
While reading it, I was using the strategies in They Say I Say to try and find out what the author's argument was and who he was responding to.
Although this article was mainly informational, there were some parts of it that presented an argument that opposed others.
In this article, they talk about Facebook compared to other social networking sites like twitter and myspace. In response to what others have said about the benefits of myspace and twitter, the author stated how Facebook has begun to overpower those companies when it comes to security, keeping viruses away, and being able to keep in touch with various people in various was. So, the "They Say" in this article is the information that the author presents about other social networking site and the "I Say" is the information that the author presents about Facebook in comparison to other sites.
I don't think that the author has any strong opinions about the subject he is writing on, but he does present both side of the story with the "They Say, I Say" strategy.
No comments:
Post a Comment